Doctor of Chiropractic
Cervicogenic headaches, Neck pain, Low back pain and spinal Disc Specialist (BUPA) Specialist.
- Aviva - Cigna - Standard Life - WPA - Simply Health
- BUPA UK - BUPA INTERNATIONAL
Chris practises at Marylebone W1 & Kensington W8. Doctor of Chiropractic 1991 - New York Chiropractic College. USA National Board of Examiners Diplomate.
Chris is an enormously experienced and extremely knowledgeable specialist chiropractor in HEADACHES, NECK PAIN and LOWBACK DISC NERVE Compressions.
Chris Berlingieri is exceptionally talented in examination and accurate diagnosis aided by advanced digital xray skills. His patients count on his painless, safe, expert chiropractic manipulation, mobilisation, digital X-rays, physical therapy modalities (laser & ultrasound), therapeutic massage and medical acupuncture to restore mobility, function and health.
While many patients get great relief from chiropractic spinal joint adjustment, others may prefer not to have any "clicking" of joints.
Chris uses a wide variety of techniques for maximum patient comfort, and can utilise gentle mobilisation and stretching, rather than joint manipulation, if requested by patients.
- Low back pain and spinal degeneration arthrosis
- Neck disc - cervical pain - facet joint pain
- Posture and neck related injuries
- Migraine Headaches / dizziness (from neck dysfunction)
- Shoulder and arm pain
- Sciatica and referred leg pain
- Disc bulge, disc prolapse and nerve compressions
- Back pain, Hip pain, sacroiliac pain and osteoarthrosis
- Registered specialist with UK and International Health insurance companies
- Standard Life
- Simply Health
- BUPA UK
- BUPA International
- and most other private insurance companies.