Doctor of Chiropractic
Whiplash specialist - Neck and Lowback Disc Specialist
Chris practises at Marylebone W1 & Kensington W8. Doctor of Chiropractic 1991 - New York Chiropractic College. USA National Board of Examiners Diplomate.
Chris is an enormously experienced and extremely knowledgeable specialist chiropractor in HEADACHES, WHIPLASH, NECK PAIN and LOWBACK DISC NERVE Compressions.
Chris Berlingieri is exceptionally talented in examination and accurate diagnosis aided by advanced digital xray skills. His patients count on his painless, safe, expert chiropractic manipulation, mobilisation, digital X-rays, physical therapy modalities (laser & ultrasound), therapeutic massage and medical acupuncture to restore mobility, function and health.
While many patients get great relief from chiropractic spinal joint adjustment, others may prefer not to have any "clicking" of joints. Chris uses a wide variety of techniques for maximum patient comfort, and can utilise gentle mobilisation and stretching, rather than joint manipulation, if requested by patients.
UK and International Health insurance companies - registered with:
Aviva, Cigna, Standard Life, WPA, Simply Health, BUPA UK and BUPA International and most other private insurance companies.
- Low back pain and spinal degeneration arthrosis
- Neck disc - cervical pain - facet joint pain
- Whiplash injuries and posture- related neck injuries
- Migraine Headaches / dizziness (from neck dysfunction)
- Shoulder and arm pain
- Sciatica and referred leg pain
- Disc bulge, disc prolapse and nerve compressions
- Back pain, Hip pain, sacroiliac pain and osteoarthrosis