Doctor of Chiropractic
Cervicogenic headaches, Neck pain, Low back pain and Spinal Disc Specialist - BUPA Specialist.
- Aviva - Cigna - Standard Life - WPA - Simply Health
- BUPA UK
- BUPA INTERNATIONAL
Chris practises at Marylebone, near Bond Street Tube W1 and at Kensington W8.
Doctor of Chiropractic (1991) New York Chiropractic College.
USA National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Diplomate.
Chris is a very caring, highly experienced and knowledgeable specialist chiropractor with BUPA, BUPA International, Aviva and Cigna for diagnosis and treatment of Cervicogenic headaches, Neck pain, Low Back Pain, Disc prolapse and nerve compression.
Dr Chris Berlingieri is exceptionally talented in examination and accurate diagnosis with advanced digital xray skills. His patients count on his painless, safe, expert chiropractic manipulation, mobilisation, digital X-rays, physical therapy modalities (laser & ultrasound), therapeutic massage & medical acupuncture to restore mobility, function and health.
Many patients get great relief from chiropractic spinal joint adjustment, while others prefer not to have any "clicking" of joints. Chris uses a wide variety of techniques for maximum patient comfort, and is expert in gentle mobilisation and stretching, rather than any joint manipulation, if requested by patients.
- Low back pain and spinal degeneration arthrosis
- Neck disc - cervical pain - facet joint pain
- Posture and neck related injuries
- Migraine Headaches / dizziness (from neck dysfunction)
- Shoulder and arm pain
- Sciatica and referred leg pain
- Disc bulge, disc prolapse and nerve compressions
- Back pain, Hip pain, sacroiliac pain and osteoarthrosis
- Registered specialist with UK and International Health insurance companies
- Standard Life
- Simply Health
- BUPA UK
- BUPA International
- and most other private insurance companies.