Fellow Royal Society of Medicine
Specialist Neuromusculoskeletal Manipulation and Radiology, Medical Acupuncture, Performing Arts and Football Medicine.
Founder & Chairman of Sayer Clinics: London in Kensington, W8, Mayfair W1 and City of London EC2 with leading chiropractic, specialised pelvic physical therapy, acupuncture, physiotherapy and radiology clinics. Michael practises at Sayer Clinic: Kensington W8
UK AECC University College: Doctor of Chiropractic.
USA National Board of Examiners Diplomate.
Canadian National Board Examiners Diplomate.
Diploma in Roentgenology - (X-Ray - Radiography and Radiology)
Master of Science MSc (University College London 2013)
FIFA Diploma in Football Medicine - Fédération Internationale de Football Association - Awarded 2017
- Coccyx pain and dysfunction
- Musculoskeletal Pudendal Neuralgia (PN)
- Costochondritis, intercostal neuralgia, chest, rib pain
- Back pain and neck pain, spinal nerve compression and scoliosis.
- Postural rehabilitation and treatment of musicians, dancers and footballers.
- British Medical Acupuncture Society BMAS
- British Chiropractic Association BCA
- International Pelvic Pain Society IPPS
- Registered with the General Chiropractic Council GCC
- Registered with most UK and international insurers.
- Fellow Royal Society of Medicine
- Fellow Royal College of Chiropractors FRCC (Ortho)
Durtnall is the chiropractic pioneer in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East as visiting consultant to the Saudi Royal Family: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and also UAE, Bahrain, Oman and Kuwait since 1985.
Listed in Tatler's 'Britain's 250 Best Private Doctors' and as a specialist with
He has expertise in computed digital x-ray diagnosis, spinal nerve compression, scoliosis, sciatic neuralgia, postural rehabilitation, sports, football and dance injuries and medical acupuncture.
Michael is expert in the diagnosis and manual treatment of coccyx, sacroiliac and musculoskeletal pudendal neuralgia and pelvic pain as well as costochondritis rib dysfunction and postural rehabilitation and is an international published speaker at medical symposia, workshops and congresses.
Many patients receive great relief from spinal adjustments, while others prefer not to have manipulation at all or only of some spinal areas. Michael's broad range of techniques offers maximum patient comfort so he can use effective mobilisation and manual therapy instead of careful joint manipulation, as requested by patients.
Michael registered for his PhD at the Institute of Musculoskeletal Science (IOMS) at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital (RNOH), Stanmore and transferred his leg-length difference, bone-growth and scoliosis research to UCL School of Life & Medical Sciences, University College London (UCL).
Medical Insurance Cover:
Michael is a registered specialist with UK and International Health insurance companies including