Registered: Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) Performing Arts Specialist (Ballet, Dancers & Musicians’ injuries) Pelvic and Coccyx Pain Physiotherapist at Sayer Clinics London W8 and EC2 BUPA and AVIVA registered
Adele is a pelvic pain expert in Sayer Clinics’ unique team of pelvic and coccyx pain clinics in London.
Adele qualified as a physiotherapist in 2016 at the University of Notre Dame Australia. She trained pre-professionally for 17 years in classical ballet and contemporary dance which drove her passion to study physiotherapy. She has completed an MSc in Dance Science from Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music & Dance (2018).
Adele is passionate and expert in Performing Arts Medicine as well as Women’s Health with internal pelvic floor qualifications, both of which guided her to Sayer Clinics.
Adele’s excellent manual manipulation and mobilisation treatment of joints, muscles, and ligaments, fascia and soft tissues is ideal for dance and sports injuries, coccyx and pelvic dysfunction, postural rehabilitation and a broad range of musculoskeletal conditions.
- Body posture analysis
- Exercise prescription
- Deep tissue and trigger point release
- Dry needling, taping and manual therapy
Adele is a kind, committed and caring physiotherapist who enjoys guiding her patients through their treatment process to optimal health. She has excellent hands-on expertise in treating conditions of the upper and lower limbs as well as the spine and pelvis.
- Joint sprains
- Muscle injuries
- Hip and ankle impingement
- Sports injuries
- Nerve entrapment or inflammation
- Pudendal neuralgia and pelvic pain
- Sexual pain and pelvic floor dysfunction
- Pregnancy-related Pelvic girdle pain (PGP), Symphysis Pubis Diastases (SPD) and low back pain.
- Pre-natal and post-natal musculoskeletal disorders
- Pelvic organ prolapse (POP)
Works with the following health insurance: