Sports, Remedial and Women's Health Specialist
Registered: Chartered Society of Physiotherapy CSP - HCPC
Specialist Pelvic Pain Physiotherapist
Sayer Clinics Pelvic Physiotherapy London W8
Magda is a highly experienced pelvic pain expert listed on www.PudendalHope.info as part of Sayer Clinics' unique team of specialist pelvic and coccyx pain clinics in London.
Magda is highly trained in manual muscle work and myofascial release techniques. She has great experience providing therapy and postural rehabilitation for office workers who sit for prolonged periods of time.
Magda’s great passion is helping women with post-natal health problems such as diastasis rectus abdominis (belly gap), C-section scars and postural issues after giving birth.
She graduated from the Academy of Physical Education in Cracow with a Bachelor’s degree in physiotherapy in 2007. She has worked with patients suffering musculo-skeletal dysfunction, tension and pain. She educates and treats using manual therapy, osteopathic techniques and skilled massage. Magda’s ergonomic training and exercise programs help her patients regain a healthy relationship with their bodies with professional advice to improve ergonomic sitting habits.
Since 2016 she has specialised in treating women’s health conditions such as pelvic floor dysfunction and ante- and pain and postural issues.
- Body posture analysis
- Exercise prescription
- Deep tissue and trigger point release
- Taping and manual therapy
- Diastasis Rectus Abdominis Complex Therapy
- Innovative Urogynaecological Physiotherapy with Elements of Osteopathy and Telemedicine
- Women’s Physiotherapy
- Urogyneacology Therapy for Pregnancy and Post-operative Period
- Pelvic Floor Safe Training – Sports Safe for Women
- Sports Training for Pregnant Women
- Joint sprains
- Muscle injuries
- Hip and ankle impingement
- Sports injuries
- Stress induced tension and pain
- Shoulder and neck pain
- Lower back pain
- Indigestion and pain in the abdominal area caused by scars and chronic stress
- Diastasis rectus abdominis in postpartum women (manual therapy and kinesiotaping)
- C-section scar release
- De Quervain syndrome (mum’s thumb)